BIO SOYL PLUS®
BIO SOYL PLUS® is an anti-dust, resin binding material designed for dust control on unpaved roads.
Thanks to resin’s binding qualities, BIOSOYL PLUS® is able to penetrate through the treated road’s natural surface, tying the soil’s particles together and creating a solid, dust-free layer which is resistant to heavy traffic and rain.
BIOSOYL PLUS®’s strength allows to increase road surface resistance, making it more stable, avoiding erosion, holes, hollows and dust, all of which would require specialised personnel intervention to restore the surface.
BIOSOYL PLUS®’S MAIN CHARACTERISTICS:
- It doesn’t get washed away by the rain
- It doesn’t freeze
- It doesn’t evaporate
- It doesn’t alter the soil’s pH
- It always remains active
- Once it is laid down it is immediately accessible to vehicles
- It is entirely eco-friendly
- It is easy and quick to apply
- It can be used on any soil
- It increases the soil’s CBR