ENVIRO MLT® is an anti-freeze, non-corrosive, eco-friendly, potassium acetate-based liquid which makes it possible to avoid the use of regular salt.
ENVIRO MLT®’s freezing point is -58°C, using a kityer of ENVIRO MLT 50 sqm can be trated.
As an anti-freeze, ENVIRO MLT® is to be sprayed on pavements before snow or freezing because it acts as a barrier between the treated surface and the snow, preventing ice formation.
This allows for an easier mechanical or manual snow removal, preventing the mantle of snow from attaching itself to the surface.
ENVIRO MLT®’S MAIN CHARACTERISTICS:
- It is totally eco-friendly
- It doesn’t corrode cement, road barriers or vehicles
- It doesn’t contaminate the underground waters
- It doesn’t damage plants
- ENVIRO MLT® has a higher freezing point than salt and a better long-time resistance
- It is easier to apply because it is a liquid and it grants for a homogeneous surface coverage, avoiding waste
- Snow removal is much easier and more effective because, thanks to ENVIRO MLT®, no snow coat will form
ENVIRO MLT® is also an excellent de-freezer. It is to be applied on the frozen surface if there has been no preventive intervention.
ENVIRO MLT® penetrates through the ice layer, melting it and facilitating mechanical removal. The amount of product to be applied on the surface per square meter depends on the thickness of the ice layer.