Information document Article 13 Reg. EU 2016/679 – GDPR- Information for processing of personal data collected from the data subject
In compliance with the provisions of Reg. EU 2016/679(European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data) We provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data you provide. This information does not apply to other websites that may be accessed through links on the owner’s domain websites, and the owner is not responsible in any way for the websites of third parties.
This is a disclosure that is made pursuant to Art. 13 of Reg. EU 2016/679 (European Data Protection Regulation) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by the Directive 2009/136/EC, regarding Cookies as well as the provisions of the Provision of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Personal tractable data: “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more characteristic features of his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity; (C26, C27, C30).
Specific disclosures may be presented on the pages of the Site in relation to particular services or processing of the Data provided.
For more information about the cookies used by this website, see the cookies policy at the following link.
- DATA CONTROLLER
Pursuant to Articles 4 and 24 of Reg. EU 2016/679, is Green Ways S.r.l.s., with registered office in Via Cima Tofino 2/C – 38062 – Arco (TN), e-mail email@example.com, in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
- DATA PROTECTION RESPONSIBLE (DPO- Data Protection Officer).
Pursuant to Articles 37 – 39 of Reg. EU 2016/679, is Green Ways S.r.l.s. Contact: tel. email firstname.lastname@example.org. Via Cima Tofino 2/C – 38062 – Arco (TN).
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Data of a personal nature provided will be processed, in accordance with the conditions of lawfulness ex art. 6 letter f) (legitimate interest) Reg. EU 2016/679, for the following purposes:
– navigation on this website;
– Possible contact request, sending information you requested;
– Possible newsletter subscription;
– Possible completion of data collection forms in dedicated areas;
– Administrative-accounting activities in general. For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, processing carried out for administrative-accounting purposes are those related to the performance of activities of an organizational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities pursue these purposes.
Data processing is based on Article 6(1)(f): (Recital 47), taking into account the reasonable expectations of the data subject at the time and in the context of the collection of personal data, when the data subject could reasonably expect processing to take place for this purpose.
- RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Data of a personal nature provided will be disclosed to recipients, who will process the data as data controllers (Art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Art. 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 3. Precisely, the data will be disclosed to:
– Subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Green Ways S.r.l.s. and telecommunications networks;
– freelancers, firms or companies as part of service and consulting relationships;
– Subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Green Ways S.r.l.s. and telecommunications networks, including e-mail, newsletters and website management;
– Third parties who collaborate with the Data Controller for direct marketing activities;
– competent authorities for fulfillment of obligations of laws and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request. Individuals in the above categories act as Data Processors, or operate completely independently as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to email@example.com or at the registered office of Green Ways S.r.l.s.
- DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES
Data of a personal nature provided will be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to countries outside the EU in order to fulfill related purposes stated above. The data will be transferred according to Article 44 – General principle for transfer; Article 45 – Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 46 – Transfer subject to adequate safeguards, specifically the data will be transferred to third countries international organizations for which the Commission has intervened with an adequacy assessment (Art. 45 EU Reg. 2016/679). Data subjects may obtain information about data transfer guarantees by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the registered office of the Data Controller at Via Cima Tofino 2/C – 38062 – Arco (TN).
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in automated and manual form, with methods and tools designed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by individuals specifically appointed for this purpose. In compliance with the provisions of Art. 5 paragraph 1(e) of Reg. EU 2016/679 the personal data collected will be kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Retention of data of a personal nature provided depends on the purpose of processing:
– navigation on this website (see the cookies policy at the following link);
– per contact request (maximum 1 year);
– receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general by e-mail (maximum 24 months);
timeframe determined on the basis of criteria about which the interested party can obtain information by writing to email@example.com or at the Holder’s registered office at Via Cima Tofino 2/C – 38062 – Arco (TN).
- RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
You may assert your rights as expressed in EU Regulation 2016/679 by contacting the Controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the Controller’s office listed above.
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data (Art. 15), rectification (Art. 16) or cancellation (art. 17) of the same, or the limitation of processing (art. 18) or to object to their processing based on legitimate interest (Art. 21).
Withdrawal of consent. Processing has no legal basis in consent but in legitimate interest. Where processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
To object to the processing and to exercise your other rights, you may write to email@example.com.
You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Disclosure of personal data is not an obligation. You are free to provide personal data in the dedicated areas on the site. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to use the services offered by the data controller. There is no existence of automated decision making.
Updated on December 2019