ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS FOR NATURAL PAVING
We care about the environment, because only thanks to this we can feel good.
Art Pave® is a polymer emulsion designed to stabilize gravel of different sizes, both angular and rounded.
The advanced chemical bond this creates increases the load-bearing strength of all types of gravel.
The innovative formulation allows you to create highly draining surfaces on natural or load-bearing bases, preventing water from flowing onto the surface. In fact, the thicknesses adopted (3 or 5 cm) ensure that even in the presence of intense rain the surface is not covered by water flowing underneath.
Being a single-component binder, it is easy to use for anyone as installation requires only a concrete mixer and roller, avoiding the use of joints thanks to the high flexibility of the material once treated
- totally non-toxic
- allows you to lay the gravel both on natural and stable surfaces
- does not change the color of the aggregate thus leaving a natural color to the flooring in compliance with environmental characteristics of the site
- based on the type of fund it will be possible lay from 3cm (stable load-bearing base) to 5cm cm (natural soil) thick
- allows the creation of flooring colourful, aesthetically pleasing and resistant with different grain sizes
- it is simple and quick to apply as water-based and single-component
- does not suffer from high temperatures during the pose
- allows you to work avoiding the use of cementitious products or fibres
- does not require joints as much elastic
- allows the reuse of old flooring in asphalt, concrete, natural terrain, self-locking on which to rest directly the gravel treated with ART PAVE®
- ART PAVE® has vertical drainage
- Increases compression failure values UNI EN 13286 – 41 CNR B.U. 29/72
Do you want to implement Green Ways solutions in your projects?